This browser currently contains the Mendelian Randomization results for 1,740 plasma proteins and 16,058 blood transcripts on 576 phenotypes in Europeans.
Single SNP MR contains MR Wald ratio results using only one QTL as instrument. Multi SNP MR contains the MR IVW and Egger results using two or more QTLs as instruments.
EpiGraphDB original data created using data from the IEU GWAS database, incorporating GWAS from a range of studies and UK Biobank combined with the following molecular trait GWAS results:
- Sun,B.B. et al. Genomic atlas of the human plasma proteome. Nature 558, 73–79 (2018)
- Emilsson,V. et al. Co-regulatory networks of human serum proteins link genetics to disease. Science 361(6404), 769-773 (2018)
- Suhre,K. et al. Connecting genetic risk to disease end points through the human blood plasma proteome. Nat Commun 8, 14357 (2017)
- Folkersen,L. et al. Mapping of 79 loci for 83 plasma protein biomarkers in cardiovascular disease. PLoS Genet 13, e1006706 (2017)
- Yao,C. et al. Genome-wide mapping of plasma protein QTLs identifies putatively causal genes and pathways for cardiovascular disease. Nat Commun 9(1), 3268 (2018)
- Zheng. et al. Phenome-wide Mendelian randomization mapping the influence of the plasma proteome on complex diseases. BioRXiv (2019)
- Võsa,U. et al. Unraveling the polygenic architecture of complex traits using blood eQTL meta-analysis. BioRxiv (2018). (https://www.eqtlgen.org/)
How to use
To start using this browser, simply type a gene name, phenotype name or a SNP into the "search" field, for example, APEH or Year of schooling.
- Tom Gaunt (PI of EpiGraphDB, senior supervisor)
- Jie Zheng (MR and sensitivity analyses)
- Yi Liu (database and web app)
- Ben Elsworth (database)